Friday, September 19, 2008

Master Cleanser/Lemonade Diet 2

OK, day 6 and I am feeling great. As always, the most difficult part is getting the salt water flush down every morning, yuck! Another side effect of doing the cleanse is bionic smelling. I can smell everything, good and bad. Since I am the only one in my house doing the cleanse this time there are fabulous food smells that come up from the kitchen. And all of a sudden I am craving KFC which is strange because I never eat there. Anyway, only 4 more days to go.

Until the next time.
Carpe Diem

1 comment:

Luke C said...

Any brilliant refinements to the creation of the juice that you've discovered? I'm a big fan of blending the mix to thoroughly mix in the cayenne and breakdown the pulp. No more sludgie surprise at the bottom of the glass!

We should make a Master Cleanser group on facebook!